Pages

Monday 2 December 2013

November Roundup

OH MY! I'm a naughty blogger aren't I!? I haven't been on here for the whole of November!

I've had a lot of problems getting used to the new painkillers I've been on- I really struggled to get up most days let alone even get dressed....


EXCUSES, EXCUSES I KNOW!!

Ok so to kickstart things off:

The beginning of December is here and so is my monthly round up of November.
Overall I've had a unproductive month. I've not been that great due to my back injury and thus have not been out that much
Top 5 events :


1. Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Episode! 


2. Wedding gown shopping with Steph!
 


3. Free Trip around Marwell Zoo & Wedding fayre with Steph!


4. Finn getting right on trend in his tartan coat!



5. Knitting, Knitting, Knitting! Still loving it and have advanced a great deal since my mini hats!


What did you get up to?

Hailie
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment